Ready for Your NEXT Mission?
If you’re a veteran of the U.S. Armed Services or an active duty member preparing to transition back to civilian life, get ready for your NEXT mission as FranNet of Houston has a special event just for you. On Thursday, Nov. 2, we’ll be presenting a free online webinar from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST designed to help you take command of your future through franchise ownership. You may think that franchises mean fast food outlets, but there are nearly 4,000 different businesses to choose from – meaning there’s an opportunity out there for everyone.
What is Franchising?
A franchise is basically a license, in which you purchase an established business and have the right to sell their products or services as an independent business owner. In exchange, you’ll be provided with comprehensive training, a proven business model to follow step-by-step, and close-knit, ongoing support. It’s a way to be in business for yourself – but never by yourself, as the franchisor will have your SIX every step of the way.
Why Veterans Make Great Franchise Owners
You may not know why U.S. veterans are a perfect fit for franchise ownership – but consider these
similarities between franchising and your military service:
- Veterans are easy to train and understand the value of a chain of command
- Veterans know how to follow systems and rules to get ahead
- Veterans have a “bigger than self” attitude that fits right in with a network of franchisees
- Veterans are no strangers to commitment and hard work – even in stressful situations
- Veterans are natural born leaders who do well as their own boss
- Veterans always focus on the mission at hand with a results-oriented approach
We invite you to join FranNet of Houston, the SBA Houston District Office, the UTRGV Veterans Business Outreach Center (VBOC) and a group of successful veteran franchise owners for this educational webinar and panel discussion.
During this free online webinar event, you will learn more about:
- Franchise ownership, the options available for veterans, and if it’s right for you
- Meet successful Veterans who have taken the entrepreneurial path to franchise ownership
- Learn about available NO COST resources through the Small Business Administration and Veterans Business Outreach Center that can help you on your path to franchise ownership
How to Attend This Event
If you’d like to know more about what franchising is and how you can use this route to become your own boss, this webinar is a must-attend event. Here are the details for registration and attendance:
Date and Time: Thursday, Nov. 2, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CST
Registration: Follow this link to register for this free event
FranNet of Houston and the Gulf Coast Region hope you’ll have the opportunity to join us! If you’re unable to join us for this event, register anyway—and you’ll be sent a link to re-watch the presentation at your own convenience.
About FranNet of Houston
Click here to connect with me. I’m Diana Trondsen, FranNet’s Market President and Franchise
Consultant serving Houston and the Gulf Coast Region of Texas. To schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment, you can call, email or attend one of my upcoming webinars on franchise ownership. Together, we can find a perfect match for the business you were meant to own and operate.