FranNet Featured Franchise Opportunities:
We represent over 60 franchise concepts and are seeing a high level of interest in the following opportunity. While this may be of specific interest to you, FranNet’s process is to help our clients build their ideal business model before ever making introductions to specific franchisors.
If you are interested in investigating this (or other) options further, please contact our Executive Assistant at ai[email protected] to set up a call so that we can get our mutual questions answered and decide on next steps.
1. Rapidly Growing Franchisor Announces Expansion into Canada
This business is the only franchise opportunity in an industry dominated by mom and pop shops. The brand offers a low-risk and low overhead opportunity with reliable income streams. This highly experienced and well-funded franchisor has just announced its expansion into Canada and is now accepting client referrals.
This business is driven by a unique set of characteristics that are rarely matched in business ownership:
- First-mover advantage – all Canadian markets are currently available
- Proven, turn-key business with consistent growth year-over-year
- High-value service with strong margins
- Multiple revenue streams; Recurring revenue model (customers return with high frequency)
- Technology resistant
- Few Employees; Franchisor helps find qualified employees
- Single unit ownership and strong scalability by opening multiple units
- Owner-operator and semi-absentee business model opportunities
- No brick and mortar requirements
The above attributes attract professional men and women to this business and become the building blocks of the franchisee’s success. In a semi-absentee model, the owner is focused on growing the business, while leaving the day-to-day operations and the servicing of customers to their manager and team of service professionals. This frees up their time to open multiple units and build the business to the scale they desire. The franchisor is looking for prospective franchisees with a high business IQ, proven management experience and strong communication skills. Most current Franchisees had zero experience in the industry before joining the team.
Average Investment: $358,574 to $484,670
This franchisor requires that prospective franchisees have a $350,000 minimum net worth AND minimum liquidity of $150,000 – (Savings/stocks/bonds, available home equity credit line, etc.). This business will qualify for significant bank financing through the Canada Small Business Finance Program.