The Complete EEC Small Business COVID-19 Response Series:
April 1 (Wednesday) – NE Dept of Labor’s General Counsel – Helping Employees Affected by Lay-Offs / Reduced Hours
Register in advance for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcvdOyuqj4oGCLlqohqimej_hjE-ScphA
April 3 (Friday) – Use Your Books to Speed Recovery
Register in advance for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/v5Eld-qrpzovL67XRM-8FrIg55Up3wGu4g
Monday, April 6 – How Small Businesses Can Navigate Through the Crisis
Register in advance for this meeting: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tZMvd-GuqDksD8fjB1YbTCLjHTOIiPKxSg
- You must pre-register for each of the Video Sessions. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- We have added security features, and now allow up to 300 attendees.
- A live chat function will be available to answer your questions.
- Additionally, you may view each session via Facebook Live at: facebook.com/groups/GOC.REACH
REMEMBER: There are 2 separate pots of $ available right now to small business owners, related to the COVID-19 Coronavirus Crisis, with separate processes to access each pot of $:
- For the COVID-10 SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans, you apply DIRECTLY through the SBA at: https://www.sba.gov/disaster/apply-for-disaster-loan or 1-800-659-2955 or (TTY) (800) 877-8339. Bring your patience, there is unprecedented demand right now.
- For the Forgivable Loans through the separate $2 Trillion Federal Coronavirus Aid (CARES ACT)
Package, you apply DIRECTLY THROUGH YOUR BANK/LENDER.
The Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce has compiled a concise summary of resources available to all businesses here: https://www.omahachamber.org/crisis-response-resources-covid-19/