FranNet Featured Franchise Opportunities:
We represent around 90 franchise concepts and are seeing a high level of interest in the following opportunities. While these may be of specific interest to you, FranNet’s process is to help our clients to build their ideal business model before ever making introductions to specific franchisors.
If you are interested in investigating either of these (or other) options further, please contact Grant Bullington at 604-609-6165 or email@example.com to set up a call so that we can get our mutual questions answered and decide on next steps.
- Rapidly growing franchisor in $60+ Billion industry first to come to Canada
This business is in a $60+ Billion industry and is one of the fastest-growing segments in the United States; this franchisor has just announced its expansion in to Canada and is starting to accept our client referrals.
This business is driven by a unique set of characteristics that are rarely matched in business ownership:
- First-mover advantage in under-competitive environment (all markets are currently available)
- High-value service with strong margins
- Multiple revenue streams; Recurring revenue model (customers return with high frequency)
- Technology resistant
- Few Employees
- Single unit ownership, or strong scalability by opening multiple units
- The Ability to work in the business full-time, or
- Passive engagement ownership (manage the manager) while keeping your full-time job
The above attributes attract professional men and women to this business and become the building blocks of the franchisees’ successes. The owner is focused on working ON their businesses, not IN their business. They run the business side of the business, while leaving the day-to-day operations and the servicing of customers to their manager and team of service professionals. This frees up their time to open multiple units and build the business to the scale they desire.
The franchisor is looking for prospective franchisees with proven operations management and/or leadership experience.
Investment range: $250,000 to $450,000
This franchisor requires that prospective franchisees have a $500,000 minimum net worth AND minimum liquidity of $125,000 – (Savings/stocks/bonds, available home equity credit line, etc.). This business will qualify for significant bank financing through the Canada Small Business Finance Program.
- Low-Investment franchisor in coveted high-growth category announces Canadian expansion
This business is a very high-demand service and is supported by strong long-term trends. The Franchisor is taking a completely different approach to business and the majority of its competitors; in doing so, it has been garnering numerous awards and media attention. This franchisor has just announced its expansion in to Canada and is starting to accept our client referrals.
Here are some of the characteristics that make this business so unique:
- High-value service business that truly makes a difference in people’s lives
- Mobile business – no investment for bricks and mortar required
- part-time business that creates full-time income opportunity
- mostly daytime hours
- services are offered during very specific and attractive time windows
- multiple revenue streams; lengthy client relationships
- excellent validation from existing franchisees
- Strong franchisor culture
- highly scalable – add staff as you add customers
The franchisor is looking for prospective franchisees with strong communication skills and leadership experience.
Investment range: under $75,000
This business is one of the lowest investment businesses we’ve seen in a long time – under $75,000 total investment in most cases. This franchisor requires that prospective franchisees have a $150,000 minimum net worth AND minimum liquidity of $50,000 – (Savings/stocks/bonds, available home equity credit line, etc.). This business will qualify for partial bank financing through home equity lines of credit.
- First to market/only type of concept in Canada and US
This is an exciting and growing franchisor that is the only concept of its kind in North America. With first-to-market advantage, it is taking advantage of a very large and untapped market. Founded in Canada with 17 open units, it is now focusing expansion throughout the rest of Canada, specifically GTA and Southern Ontario.
Members of the leadership team include some of the strongest talent in franchising in North America, and unlike most emerging franchisors, this company has already created strong infrastructure and franchisee support methodologies.
The characteristics of this business model include:
- Recurring and predictable revenue
- Impressive ROI
- Inbound marketing and networking = minimal prospecting
- Owner Operator or Semi-Absentee Ownership
- Few employees required
- Small footprint
- Non-retail location – lower rent
- Membership model with high retention rates
This franchisor is part of an $82 Billion industry and attracts 80% of the population that are not being serviced currently by their competitors. Customer members are driven both by strong digital campaign and direct referrals.
This is a single or multiple unit opportunity. Development schedule applies for multiple units. The franchisor is looking for prospective franchisees with strong interpersonal skills and who are passionate about making a difference in people’s lives.
Investment range: $400,000 minimum net worth
Total investment, including financing is between $250,000 and $450,000 depending on location. These businesses will qualify for the Canada Small Business Finance Program. Minimum liquidity of $100,000 (Savings/stocks/bonds, available home equity credit line, etc).