Sign up here for all the latest information on local franchise opportunities!
Who Are We?
FranNet of Kentucky including Floyd, Harrison and Clark counties in Indiana is a no cost, no obligation local franchise consulting firm dedicated to helping you research and invest safely into your own business. When you own a franchise location, you enjoy the freedom and rewards of being your own boss while receiving help, training, and structure from the franchisor. You are going into business for yourself, but not by yourself.
We live and work here in the community. This allows us to leverage our expertise and connections to help match you with the franchising opportunities that gives you the best chance to be successful.
How Can We Help You?
We provide education and guidance to clients interested in becoming their own boss. Franchising is more than restaurants and dry cleaning. We work with hundreds of national franchise companies in multiple different industries and investment levels. From automotive to fitness to semi-absentee businesses and everything in between. FranNet was established in 1987 – over 30 years ago. We know all about franchises and business ownership.
Our mission is to work with you. Let’s uncover your dreams, your goals, and your desired lifestyle. Together we build your business model and execute a research plan to set you up for success. Avoid the hassles that are most often experienced with traditional start-ups and let’s look at your franchise options – there are more than you think! And since we do this every day, we know what to expect.
What’s The Process?
First, we meet. We want to know who you are and let you know who we are! Second, you take the Entrepreneur Profile. This proprietary assessment helps us uncover your skills and strengths so we can get a feel or what businesses would be a great fit for you. In this step, we uncover your business DNA. Third, we get together and build your actual business model. This model is unique to you and your goals. Fourth, we match you to panel of franchise businesses that meet your model. We strive to find you businesses that match everything you’re looking for, and maybe some things you didn’t even think about. Fifth, you begin the most critical step - the research. We guide you through this process with each franchise match. You do the research, we provide all the support, tools, and expert guidance. Sixth, you find your business match and become a franchise owner. The best buyer is an educated buyer, and that’s what FranNet does – provides you with education and resources to make sound, fact-based business decisions.
How Do We Get Started?
The best place to start is at the beginning! I am eager to help you realize your dream of owning a business. Simply complete the form on this page we will get in touch with you right away. Or feel free to call or email me directly.
If you don’t follow your dreams, you’ll work for someone who did!
Amanda Berry is the Franchising Specialist for the Louisville, KY and surrounding areas. Amanda started with FranNet as a client who had a dream of owning her own business. After working with the Franchising Specialists of Kentucky including Floyd, Harrison and Clark counties in Indiana, she decided that helping others find their perfect business was the perfect business for herself as well!
Amanda is a local; born and raised just south of Louisville Metro. As a military spouse and former federal employee, Amanda lived and worked all over the US, but always found her way back to her Kentucky roots. In 2014, Amanda and her husband made their third and final move to the Louisville area. Both Amanda, her husband and their extended families have deep generational ties to the Louisville area. It’s a great place to call home!
Prior to joining FranNet, Amanda devoted more than 10 years to various leadership roles with the Department of Veterans Affairs. There, she coached hundreds of employees in career development while also acting as an advocate for Veterans and their families. Amanda is experienced in providing one-on-one career and business coaching services and is very passionate about helping others realize their dream and discover their true potential.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.