If you are ready to own your own business in Columbus, Central and Southeast Ohio, we can help.
My name is James Minter, with FranNet Columbus, we help aspiring entrepreneurs make their dreams of business ownership come true every day by helping them connect with franchise opportunities that match their lifestyle desires and finacial goals through business ownership.
There are over 3,000 franchises opportunities in 90 categories, FranNet Columbus will assist you with finding the right one for you at no charge! Through a very thorough process, we help our clients identify 'best-in-class' franchises with various types of business opportunities throughout Ohio and at the end of the day, we have ONE GOAL... find a franchise opportunity that is right for you. If you or someone you know is interested in starting a business in Columbus, Central of Southeast Ohio, please call or email me today for more information on franchising in Ohio.
Thanks again for considering FranNet Columbus when searching for a franchise in Ohio. If you are considering self-employment, absentee ownership or building your investment portfolio we can help. We will guide you eavery step of the way, from finding 2-3 ideal franchise businesses that match your model; through an effective decision-making process based on the key criteria that are important to you and ultimately putting you in direct contact with the Franchisor and other successful franchise owners within the business concept that collectively, we fit best meets your needs, desires and goals. Because most business experts recognize that franchises are usually far less risky than starting a business from scratch, franchising is where we typically encourage our clients to focus their search. Please remember that we have many opportunities that leverage your corporate skills and experience, in more than just food and retail! If interested, let's talk!
After a successful broadcasting career in radio & television, both as on-air talent and in sales, he started BMS, a multi-media marketing and advertising agency to assist small and medium sized businesses. He has worked closely with many well know national brands and several franchiesed concepts over the past 30 years. As a franchise broker with FranNET Columbus, he continues to help individuals fullfill their lifelong dreams of business ownership, achieve their financial goals for themselves and their family.
James believes in lifelong learning, he and his wife have three children and enjoy family vacations in the smokies and near beaches. He enjoys acting on the side and has been in several independent films and national TV shows (IMDb). He has worked with clients like Dreamworks, Airheads candies, WEB.com, PGA, Caterpillar and chevy for national radio & TV campaigns as an international voice over artist for Megamind TV trailer (2010).
He is active with several community and civic organizations including: churche, family shelters, Kiwanis International, Westerville Visitor Bureau, Otterbein University Alumni, high school and college theatre boards and his kids sporting endeavors.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.