Michael’s role as a franchise consultant is to provide education and guidance to help you determine if franchise ownership is right for you. Using a proven FranNet methodology, Michael will identify franchise businesses that match your skills, goals, lifestyle and budget.
Prior to teaming with FranNet, Michael developed a broad suite of business and technology skills during a 30 plus year career, most recently as a successful insurance industry executive holding positions including Chief Information Officer and Senior Vice President in two entrepreneurial ventures spanning over 20 years.
As a seasoned business professional himself, Michael consults with individuals interested in exploring franchise opportunities. Michael has a keen awareness of the transition one makes in the journey from corporate America to business ownership, and draws on this to help clients navigate through the step-by-step franchise exploration process.
Entrepreneurs, those in career transition, and investors will benefit from Michael’s experience. In addition to free, one-on-one client consultations, Michael conducts franchising workshops and seminars – partnering with outplacement agencies, the Small Business Administration, Small Business Development Centers, SCORE, local libraries, and more.
Michael possesses a Masters of Business Administration from the Boston University Graduate School of Management, and a Bachelor of Arts from St. Lawrence University.
So, whether you have been looking into starting a small business or just need to find the right franchised business for sale you might find we have the best franchise opportunity for you. With no cost to you consulting service in Connecticut and Rhode Island, you have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Contact Michael today.
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.