We’re excited that you’re interested in franchising! Whether you’re looking to take your first step into entrepreneurship or you’re a seasoned investor looking to expand your portfolio, we can help!
FranNet has been in the business of franchising for 35 years! Our team of experienced franchise consultants takes a personalized approach to our services, catering to your specific goals, needs, and investment level. We know starting a new business can be daunting, but we don’t think you should have to do it on your own. We’ll be your guide through the process and the best part? Our services are always free.
We’ll work with you to identify your strengths, goals and how much money you’re looking to make. We partner with hundreds of hand-selected brands to ensure that they are the highest quality so you can be confident that you’re investing in the right future.
Of course, our first goal is education. We’re here to help - even if you don’t end up working with us. When you’re ready, let’s talk. Thanks for considering, FranNet!
Watch Our FranNet Success Stories!
I'm Sam Spector, a Franchise Consultant who is part of an accomplished veteran team that since the mid-1990s has been earnestly focused on bringing FranNet clients franchise industry education and guidance at no charge. Since 1987 FranNet has been providing this free service to individuals who are considering making a dynamic change in their lives for reasons such as the uncertainties of the job market, limits to employment income or retirement investment insecurity. We help you explore the path to achieving your lifestyle goals and financial freedoms that can come with being appropriately matched to the right opportunities for you in the vast franchise space. For many years I have helped small businesspersons from all backgrounds on their startups and with turnaround guidance. I utilize these compatible skills along with FranNet proprietary tools and established relationships to transition you from the anxiety that comes with the seeming lack of control over your future earnings and pivot towards your own customized personal blend of financial independence and lifestyle pleasure. Outside of Franchise coaching I enjoy coaching Little League baseball, attending concerts and taking photos of wildlife in their natural habitats.
Click here to take your FREE Entrepreneurial Profile TODAY!
10 Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
What is a FranNet Franchise Consultant?
A FranNet franchise consultant is a local, franchise expert to advise you on franchise and business opportunities. Within our group, we have past and present franchisors, franchise executives, franchisees, regional and area developers, and other business professionals.
How Do We Help?
We help you by providing assorted research and information that will help you investigate different franchises to start your own business. We can introduce you to many different franchisors, so rather than having to go from place to place to learn about specific businesses, you can learn the basics about several options all in one spot! This saves you time and money.
FranNet Consultants help save you time and money in several ways: by educating you about franchising, by helping you research your business, by identifying the right structure and strategic mix of the businesses you are interested in, and by introducing you to the franchisors that fit your model.
We’ll encourage you to thoroughly research any franchise that you are investigating, and we’ll even help you find franchise attorneys and other advisors so you can gain more information before you buy. We believe that the more you know, the better the odds are that the choice you make will be a good one. As a result, we stress that you spend the necessary time to research before you buy. Once you’ve bought the business, it’s too late to change your mind.
How Much Do We Cost?
FranNet Consulting Services are 100% Free For Our Clients. Like a real estate agent, we make our commission only if and when a deal closes and are paid by the seller, not you, the buyer.
How Can We Work Together?
- Take Our Entrepreneur Readiness Profile
- Create your free Readiness Profile to evaluate the best business ownership options for you. First, you will complete a personality analysis and an investment range determination. From there, our algorithm can help determine what franchise options in your local market may be best able to meet your goals.
- Once you have your Entrepreneur Readiness Profile results, you may request a free, no-obligation review session with your local franchise consultant. During this meeting, you can gain more insight into what franchise opportunities may be best for your goals.
- After the review of your Readiness Profile, we work with you to determine what local franchise options may be worth exploring. Your local consultant will present you with a number of options and depending on which ones you are interested in, your consultant will make an introduction.
- We will help facilitate those introductions and coach you on the due diligence process. We will also provide guidance on which questions to ask, the Franchise Disclosure Documents (FDDs), and the tools you can use to rank the franchise opportunities for yourself.
- Once you’ve learned more about each franchise opportunity that you are interested in, you will be able to speak with active franchisees in their respective organizations to validate the business, support, and overall success of each opportunity.
- Before making a formal commitment to a franchise opportunity, you will attend a Discovery Day, usually on-site at the corporate headquarters of the specific franchise you’re interested in (In the wake of COVID-19, many franchisors are offering virtual Discovery Days). This Discovery Day is a great opportunity for you to meet the top management team, see their operational facility, and learn more about the day-to-day life of owning a business under their brand.
- Once you return from a Discovery Day, you’ll be in a position to decide if that specific franchise is the right fit for you. If it is, we’ll provide the necessary referrals to franchise attorneys, accountants, and funding partners to help complete your franchise due diligence. From there, it is your choice to sign the final franchise agreement and become a franchisee.