HomeTown Hearth & Grill Franchise
We have a vast selection of products and offer expert advice to our customers which leaves them confident that they're getting high quality, the best service, and great value.
Total Units: -
Year Founded: -
Franchising Since: -
Home Office: Franklin, Tennessee
Training: Via 3rd party
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: N/A
Net Worth Required: N/A
Total Investment: N/A
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*HomeTown Hearth & Grill is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
HomeTown Hearth & Grill is an employee-owned store that's into the sales of appliances for indoor and outdoor cooking, grilling and heating. Our operation techniques have been tested, proven and integrated into all our corporate-owned HTH&G stores. We meet the needs of elite homeowners who love surrounding themselves with convenience, warmth, elegance, and luxury.
Our franchise plan is built on providing a retail shop for products, service, fuel, replacement parts and accessories. Our stores have been designed to feature the best products from the finest manufacturers and to present them in a convenient environment that creates the right buying atmosphere while offering knowledgeable service to customers from our trained professionals.
Our AdvantageAt HomeTown Hearth & Grill Stores, we offer a wide range of products and services that only a few retailers can averagely match. These set us apart from the competition:
- Our propane dispensing systems provide on-site fulfillment of customers' propane tanks.
- We have a vast variety of products that deal with seasons like, outdoor living products for the warmer months and indoor heating products for the cold months.
- Our franchise will allow you to own and run one of the USA's most exciting specialty retail stores.
- Our product suppliers are nationally-approved to meet our store inventory needs and increase our buying power through economies of scale.
- Our exclusive retail point-of-sale software store tracks sales and inventory thereby simplifying our P&L statement development.
Training & Support
These are the services we offer our franchisees:
- Our detailed operations manual will help you navigate the day-to-day issues with running your franchise.
- Professional advice is just a phone call away.
- A broad, high-end and four-season product assortment.
- Guidance on site selection, store design, layout, and promotion.
- Recommendations on proper inventory levels and product selection.
- Assistance with propane procurement and sales.
- Grand opening support.
- Full financing assistance.
- Proven operating procedures and controls.
- Our trained personnel will assist in software operations and problem-solving.
- Franchisee business management training program.
- National purchasing programs.
- Effective multimedia advertising and marketing programs.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking to recruit the services of professionals to offer our franchisees service.
Purchasing a HomeTown Hearth & Grill Franchise
We have achieved over 27 years of successful experience in franchise development and operations. Together with our franchisor, Suburban Franchising, Inc., we'll construct the right platform for you to build your successful and reputable retail business that stands out from the competition.
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields