Gymboree Play & Music Franchise
To buy a franchise with Gymboree Play & Music, you'll need to have at least $90000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $270000.
Total Units: 800
Year Founded: 1976
Franchising Since: 1978
Home Office: San Francisco, CA
Locations Available: See Below*
Liquid Capital Required: $90,000
Net Worth Required: $270,000
Total Investment: $106,000 – $387,460
Franchise Fee: N/A
Royalty Type: -
Vetern Discount: -
*Gymboree Play & Music is currently accepting inquiries from the following locations: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Canada, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Values & History
Gymboree Play & Music's mission is to discover the POWER OF PLAY to prepare children for a lifetime of learning. Our custom curriculum is uniquely created around three key elements to early childhood development: Social/Emotional, Cognitive, and Physical.
From 0 to 5 years of age, Gymboree Play & Music is the global leader in early childhood development programs that have been fostering creativity and confidence for over 40 years.
Market Demand & AdvantageWe've honed our expertise and sparked play and a love of learning with millions of children and parents - over and over - 40 years, 40 countries, 800 locations.
For over 40 years, our brand has been sparking a love of learning with millions of families around the world, with research-based play programs designed by experts.
Whether it's our home office team or our franchise community, the GPM brand has proven expertise in early childhood education and franchise management.
Our franchisees come from all walks of life, but they share a common passion for running their own business and for helping young minds develop.
Running a Gymboree Play & Music franchise requires many things and we will train you in the required disciplines to help you succeed. Owning a Play & Music franchise is both challenging and personally fulfilling.
With GPM franchise ownership, you get the small business owner experience, but with the added benefits of a big business network.
As a franchise owner, you can decide when to schedule classes, your own vacation, and ultimately who does what in your location.
Training & Support
- Our initial training program is designed to inspire and educate our new franchisees about our company culture, curriculum, and proprietary information. During your initial training, you will travel to our headquarters in San Francisco to learn all aspects of running a Gymboree Play & Music.
- Our marketing team provides support for everything from email blasts and social media ads, to branded posters and graphic design support.
- We know that navigating a CRM and taking payments might be new for you, which is why our team of experts is always just an email or phone call away.
- Our franchisees can tap into our supply chain and leverage the vast purchasing power of GPPI Inc., serving locations across North America. We are here to help you with your orders, and keep you updated on supply chain information.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We seek out people who:
- Care about giving children the absolute best start in life
- Share a genuine interest in early childhood education and development
- Are natural leaders and appreciate the benefits of entrepreneurship
- Possess the ability to effectively present and market the brand standards
- Possess strong operational and managerial acumen
Purchasing a Gymboree Play & Music Franchise
Net Worth Required: $270,000. Total Investment: $106,000 - $387,460. Liquid Capital Required: $90,000.
Children are our future and ages 0-5 are the foundational years upon which their later successes—both personal and professional, will be built.
Learning through play is the method that touches each child in a way that helps them learn best. Gymboree Play & Music delivers a joyful experience and enhances learning while setting the stage for a future filled with possibilities.
"*" indicates required fields