|Liquid Capital Required:||$17,000|
|Net Worth Required:||$50,000|
|Total Investment:||$36,500 - $53,100|
|Financing:||Via 3rd party|
|Home Office:||Syracuse, NY|
At Rescuecom, we provide fast and flawless on-site computer repair and support, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. We service everything from home computers to supercomputers, wireless Internet to global networks, hardware to software, e-mail to enterprise resource planning (ERP). In addition to one-time, on-site solutions for virtually any computer problem, we also provide comprehensive, ongoing IT management services for businesses.
Values & History
David A. Milman, our founder, founded his first computer repair business in 1985. As his company grew, Milman saw how difficult it was to hire and retain employees to run his offices nationwide and realized franchising would be the best way to expand. In 1997, Milman formed Rescuecom Corp. to franchise his computer service system. Today, our franchisees offer on-site computer repair, maintenance and installation.
Why Choose Us?Over a hundred thousand of our customers experience the best computer repair, protection and monitoring services available anywhere. National news organizations, such as CNN, The New York Times and Fox Business have recognized us as one of the best computer repair companies in the country.
We have a lot to offer you and as our franchisee, you can expect:
- Customers - The lifeblood of any business revolves around having and acquiring customers and so we'll deliver paying customers to you.
- Techs - Owner operator models just don't work. To build a scalable business, you must be able to service many customers at the same time. This requires top-notch technicians. We'll recruit techs for you.
- SYSTEM ONE Infrastructure — This gives you the solid foundation of support you will need as your business grows.
- 24/7 In-house Call Center - Always here answering your calls, getting you more customers and managing your minute-to-minute operations.
Purchasing a Rescuecom Franchise
There is an initial franchise fee of $22,900 - $24,900 and an initial investment of $36,500 - $53,100. Net-worth Requirement is $50,000 - $100,000. We have relationships with third-party sources that offer financing to cover costs like franchise fees, start-up costs and so on.
Ideal Candidate & Qualifications
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Industry experience
- General business experience.
Training & Support
- Ongoing support
- Purchasing co-ops
- Toll-free line
- Grand opening assistance.
- Online support
- One-week classroom training and one-week on-site training.